• ATEX certified for accurate metering of fuel in environments with a high explosion risk
• Reliable, inexpensive and easy to install and calibrate.
• Low flow resistance means it is also able to operate under gravity.
• Can be installed in any position on either rigid or flexible pipes or directly on pumps or tanks.
Group II, category 2 G IIB T=85°C (T6), so the flow meter is suitable for working in areas classified as 1 and 2 in accordance with directive 99/92/CE.
- Flow rates 20 - 120 l/min
- Accuracy +/- 1%
- Repeatability +/- 0.3%
- Operating pressure 3.5 bar
- Bursting pressure 28 bar