Compact and light, manufactured in roto-molded linear polyethylene, Carrytank for gasoline is equipped with the following fittings: a reinforced lockable cover (only Carrytank 330 & 440), 2" filling plug, air vent device, fuel transfer unit, integrated forklift pockets (full tank), handles for lifting and carrying (empty tank) and integrated recesses for securing with ratchet lashing strap during transport. All the fittings are made of aluminum or materials compatible with gasoline fuel.
Configuration model EX50 12V:
- Pump Mod. EX50 ATEX 12V flow rate 40 l/min.
- 4 m of antistatic hose ¾”.
- Automatic nozzle ATEX.
- 4 m of battery power cable and clamps for battery connection.
- 4 m of grounding cable with clamp.
- Volume: 330 litres.
- Dimensions: 1200 x 800 x H 650 mm.
- Empty weight: 32 kg.
- Empty weight including transfer unit 12V: 44 kg.
- Wall thickness: 6,5 mm.
- Level indicator.
- Filling plastic plug, size 2”, with integrated air vent valve.
Optional extras such as fuel filters available on request.