220 Litre (48 gallon) mobile Diesel or Adblue tank with 12V pump and fuel dispensing kit. Fully compliant for transporting diesel on the highway, in exemption from ADR - paragraph 220.127.116.11.C. Ideal for use in pickups, vans, trailers, land rovers etc. for refuelling vehicles and machinery.
This tank is tough yet lightweight, compact, and very easy to use. Popular in farming, construction, contracting, forestry, haulage, groundcare and many other industries. An efficient and safe solution to replace jerry cans and fuel drums for transporting diesel, and Adblue containers of only 25l. The tank can easily be placed in the back of a van, pickup, trailer etc. and includes a 12V electric pump, 4 metre hose and automatic shut-off nozzle for Diesel and Manual shut-off nozzle for Adblue ensuring hassle-free refuelling.
Our range of lightweight AdBlue transport tanks are ideal for transporting AdBlue on the highway, and come fully equipped with dispensing equipment for filling vehicles and machines. Integrated forklift pockets enable safe and easy lifting and moving around site, with handles for lifting the tanks when empty. Recesses for securing for transport.
- Compact and light, manufactured in roto-molded linear polyethylene
- For use with AdBlue
- Single skin tank
- Dispensing kit for filling vehicles and machines
- 12V electric pump with 4 metre hose and manual nozzle
- Integrated forklift pockets
- Integrated recesses for securing with ratchet lashing strap during transport
- Handles for lifting and carrying tank when empty
- 2” fill point, equipped with air vent device
- DC fuel transfer pump 12V, flow rate 40 l/m
- Battery power cable (4m) and clamps
- 4 m of antistatic rubber hose for AdBlue
- Manual AdBlue nozzle
- Capacity: 220 liters
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 912x601x622 mm
- Empty weight: 14 kg
- Empty weight with fuel supply unit: 24kg
- Thickness: 5 mm